Date of Birth: 4th august, 1942
Birth: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
With a touch of mysticism , Artist Ishaque Ahmed has dedicated his life towards making contribution in philanthropy through the artwork with impeccable creativity. While choosing warm colors as a token of native place, he has created such expressions in Paintings that have left many with wonder.
Genius in matter of subtle color spectrums & display combinational virtuosity in Photography & Paintings as the merit.
- 1961-1962, Indore, Textile Industry (Hukmi Chandra mill), worked as Textile Designer
- 1963, Jodhpur, Teacher in Ishaqiya school
- 1965- till date of retirement, Jodhpur, Worked in Education Dept., got selected & moved to J.N.V.U.
- 1967-2002, Career, Dextrous Artist cum Photographer in J.N.V.U., Zoology Department, Assistance to Phd. scholars
- After 1980, contributions in Artist Gaddi Workshop in Jaipur, Rajasthan Lalit-Kala Academy, Pallete and various other prestigious exhibitions/art-camps being organized in Rajasthan & Delhi.
Painting(Pastel, Acrylic, Oil), Serigraphy, Calligraphy, Photography(micro, macro), Philosophy, Sufi writing etc.
Every artwork posses rhythms that beautifies it. Whether it be rhythm of colors that are in paintings, rhythm of notes/swara in raga/melody, Rhythm of postures in dance etc.These rhythms can be identified and coded into computing environment.
We invite all techies who are art lovers from all around the world towards addressing this issue and counter it using technology as motivating tool.